To become the housing association of choice by exceeding customer expectations and providing excellent homes.
- Accountability - Through a wide ranging and transparent system of monitoring & reporting making information accessible to all
- Openness - Through ensuring honesty, integrity, respect, fairness and confidentiality in our policies, procedures and dealings with others
- Value for money - Through the delivery of a high quality cost effective service
- Customer Care - Through consulting, targeting and meeting the needs of our customers
- Professionalism - Through investing in training and providing support for employees to ensure they have the skills to meet future challenges
- Commitment - Through ensuring the future viability and independence of the Association
- Equality - Through promoting fair and equitable treatment of those we have dealings with, irrespective of religious and cultural preferences, disability, gender, age, race, marital status, family responsibility and sexual orientation
- To build high quality housing at the most affordable rents possible;
- To ensure a mix of homes that meet the diverse needs of the community;
- To provide housing that will encourage a sustainable community and create an environment where people want to live;
- To manage and maintain homes efficiently and effectively;
- To provide best value for money.