- A voluntary board of management governs the Association
- A wide variety of people make up the Board of Management
- Members are appointed based on skills and knowledge
- When deciding on invitations, the chairperson looks at the skills and expertise of existing members and aims to fill any gaps
- The Board of Management has overall responsibility for the running of the Association and must ensure that it is run efficiently and is accountable
- The Association is a non-profit making body
- The Board employs full time staff to carry out the day to day running of the business
The Association aims to attract shareholders with a wide skills base which will allow the formation and continuation of a competent and professional Board.