The following Code of Conduct will be adhered to by all contractors including sub contractors whilst working in your home:
- Where possible contact tenant to arrange access
- Provide proof of identity
- Inform tenant of proposed work
- Explain the nature and purpose of the job
- Be polite and courteous at all times
- Maintain confidentiality
- Behave in a proper and professional manner at all times
- Do not smoke, work under the influence of alcohol/drugs, use bad language.
- Do not play music or use tenant’s facilities without their prior permission
- Keep disruption and mess to an absolute minimum
- Protect fixtures, fittings and tenants possessions at all times
- Keep property secure at all times
- Keep safe all materials and equipment use on site to avoid danger to occupants and visitors, especially children
- Reconnect and test services such as water, gas and electricity if these have been interrupted
- Remove any left over material and debris from inside and outside property on completion of job
- Comply with health & safety legislation and codes of practice
- A contractor who encounters problems with tenants will leave the dwelling and contact the office at the earliest opportunity.
If you are not happy with the service provided, please let us know.