Anti-social behaviour causes fear and anxiety in the community and is an issue that Connswater Homes is fully committed to tackling at every possible level.
Every individual is entitled to live in peace within their neighbourhood. Connswater Homes has an effective anti-social behaviour policy to help them in providing a quality housing service
- Investigate all reported instances of anti-social behaviour
- Provide advice and support
- Identify and interview all parties concerned
- Establish inter-agency working where appropriate
- Use legal action when all efforts at conciliation have failed, including making applications for an Anti-Social Behaviour Order (ASBO)
To report any incidents of anti-social behaviour please contact 028 9065 6155
Click to read our Anti-Social Behaviour Policy and our procedures for handling all reported incidents.